Litigation for Food, processing, handling, packaging and related materials
In the event that your organization or client is threatened with litigation, expert technical support is imperative. Navigating through the wide-ranging aspects of State and Federal Regulations, established norms, industry expectations and historical precedents is a daunting task.
EHA's technical experts have the personal experience to assist you or your attorney in understanding the strengths, weaknesses and risks associated with food and food materials safety litigation and liability. Since, in the experience of EHA, these types of cases involve many different technical aspects of law, performance and expectations, we have, over the years, forged key relationships with external technical partners to enhance the value and scope of our services.
Partnerships include, but are not limited to:
- Professional Statisticians/Applied mathematicians
- Former FDA/USDA Professionals
- Analytical chemists
- CFR and Federal Legal Experts
Why Hire EHA?
- Experience in legal matters involving food safety and contamination
- Credible, industry-recognized witnesses
- Above-average knowledge of Government Agency, Corporate and Private Sector practices and expectations
- Broad cross-functional network
Contact EHA Group for a legal support services consult. We look forward to assisting you.