Expert Food Safety Consulting Services - Overview
Food Safety is a key part of EHA's consulting practice. We bring a unique perspective to food safety by combining extensive, practical hands-on experience, with a clear understanding of the business imperatives that are crucial to your success. We provide these services to growers, processors/manufacturers, food service operators, retailers, distributors, attorneys and insurers.
Our Comprehensive "F-STEPS" Food Safety Management System:
F-STEPS stands for Food Safety Team Expectations and Program Standards. Our F-STEPS program incorporates key steps that every company implementing an Ingredients, Components and Materials Food Safety Management System will need to have.
Our F-STEPS program is comprised of 8 steps:
- Step 1: Complete and Return our "Client Facility Evaluation Form"
- Step 2: Evaluate Your Facilities and Apply Appropriate Standards to Fit Your Risk Model
- Step 3: Create the Custom Organization Process on Paper, Assign Roles & Responsibilities & Agree on a Strategy
- Step 4: Implement Your Food Safety Management System
- Step 5: Training, Training and More Training
- Step 6: Develop Internal Documentation
- Step 7: Trial Audit
- Step 8: Formal Audit
Click here for more details about our comprehensive F-STEPS program for food safety management.
EHA's goal is to provide expertise in food safety consulting, food quality management and all areas of crisis and recall management to companies, regulatory agencies and others on a national and international basis. We achieve this goal by offering consulting, auditing and training programs.
Let us help you with our Food Safety expertise in the following areas:
- Retail Food Safety
- Restaurant Group Food Safety
- Cruise Ship Food Safety
- Importers & Exporters
- Drug & Cosmetic Services
- Fruits and Vegetables
- Melons and Cantaloupes
- Food packaging - if the FDA considers it an ingredient
We are experienced with products such as bakery & cereals, beverages, deli, dairy, fats & oils, flavors, meat & poultry, prepared foods, produce, seafood, snacks, spices & condiments, and sugar & confections.
These services include:
Contact EHA Consulting Group for more information about how we can assist your company.