Food Crisis and Disaster Management Consulting Services
Managing disasters and crises is difficult during times when resources are stretched thin and infrastructure is challenged to the fullest. It is most important not to make a bad situation worse due to poor planning and implementation. Our public health experts are poised to assist your organization in creating public health disaster plans before the food crisis occurs, the most critical of times.
Our Disaster Response Team can help ensure that public health issues of importance are not neglected during the creation and maintenance of disaster centers and evacuation camps.
- Shelter Sanitation, Food Safety and Infection Control
- Drinking Water Quality, Emergency Disinfection, Boil Advisory Information, Sanitary Surveys, Well Water Disinfection and Sampling Interpretation.
- Wastewater Disposal, Onsite Disposal-Temp Facilities, Evaluation of Wastewater Disposal Plans for Evacuation Camps and Emergency Shelters
- Solid Waste - Storage Issues and Pest Control
- Building Issues - Mold Assessments
- Vector Control and Pest Management, Development of Control Plans, Vectorborne Illness Investigations
- Assist Health Departments in Writing Public Health and All Hazard Disaster Plans
Crisis Management: When We Can Help
Read more about Disaster Planning and Response for Food Processors.
Contact EHA Consulting Group today for more information about how we can assist your company.