Warehouse Food Safey Inspections and Audits
Challenges with Food Storage
Protection of food in ambient or cold storage is an integral part of a food safety program. Challenges in warehouse storage of food products range from segregation to prevent cross contamination to pest control and food security.
From in-plant storage to distribution centers and third party storage facilities food products are often pass through some if not all of these options during the food distribution chain.
How We Can Help
Third party audits of food storage warehouses is an effective means to ensure your product is protected and properly stored during warehouse storage.
EHA's team of food safety consultants has extensive experience in providing third party audits of food storage warehouse.
Our expertise includes:
- Comprehensive audits of warehouse food safety program focusing on; Prevention of cross contamination, Facility SSOPís, Pest Control, Structural Components, Warehouse security.
- Crisis management of refrigeration system failures, product recalls etc.
- Laboratory services to determine disposition of food products
- Assistance with local, state or federal agencies
- Provide legal consulting services for litigation involving food products in storage.
Contact EHA Consulting Group today to see how we can help you with your warehouse food safety inspections or litigation support.