Public Health Consulting, Epidemiology, & Food Safety Consultants
Dr. Melvin Kramer is quoted by The New York Times in Restaurants Follow Consultants' Advice to the Letter for an A Gradee.
Click here for more information about passing audits, HACCP plans, and consulting for food packaging manufacturers.
Tweets by @EHAConsultingGp
EHA Consulting Group, Inc. offers comprehensive
For many of our clients, we are on-call 24/7.
Food Safety help for:
- New York City Restaurants that need help with the new ABC inspection system
- Food Processors
- Packaging materials manufacturers, converters, and suppliers of non-comestibles to the food-industry
- Retail Food Safety Inspections
- Restaurant Group Food Safety and Health Inspections
- Importers & Exporters
- Cruise Ship Food Safety Inspections
- Drug & Cosmetic Services
- Food and Packaging Quality Professionals
- Insurance and Risk Management Professionals
- Food and Beverage Manufacturers
How can we help you?
- You have a food safety crisis.
- You want to prevent an outbreak or food crisis.
- You need legal help for your food safety problem.
- You want to make sure your company is prepared for a public health disaster.
- You need to know if your existing safety and quality program meet up-to-date industry-standards and expectations.
Watch Dr. Kramer discuss swimming pool health and safety on CBSNewYork:
Crisis Management: When We Can Help
Epidemiological Consulting Services
EHA Consulting Group, Inc. provides epidemiological consulting and investigation support for operations in environmental health, public health consulting, infectious disease, litigation and related matters. Since 1980, we have provided clients in the legal, insurance, food service and business industries with expertise and guidance in problem solving, assessing liability and litigation support.
Learn more about our epidemiological services below:
- Diseases Transmitted by Food and Water
- Diseases Acquired During Travel or Recreational Activities
- Bloodborne and Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Nosocomial Infections & Hospital-Acquired Illnesses
- Epidemiology Expert Witness & Legal Support
Contact EHA Consulting Group today for more information about how we can assist your company.